Pure Heart

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Pure Heart

Postby Noon » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 am

Will we be getting volumes 2 & 3 of Pure Heart by Hyouta Fujiyama? Volume 1 was really good and I think this title is one of the mangaka's bests.
Noon

Re: Pure Heart

Postby chibi-oni » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

We've built up a pretty good audience for Hyouta Fujiyama in the U.S., I think, by releasing several of her titles. Pure Heart vol. 2 is in the pipeline, and sales for vol. 1 were at least decent, so the series is likely to continue at some point. I know the wait is frustrating, but I think it's a matter of scheduling rather than Juné's lack of will to publish.
chibi-oni

Postby anime_earth » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 am

Ahh I am waiting for the coming volumes as well...Hopefully next year ^___^
anime_earth

Postby reader17 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

I hope I see volume 2 this year sometime. I have been waiting it seems like forever. I know June has alot of titles coming out and there are so many I would love to see along with vol 2 of this :)
reader17

Postby reader17 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 pm

This is sad. I know June is behind on publishing some titles. I know it is a good thing that June has been able to license some of the more popular books and I am excited for them to come out. It just seems like some of the other stories have been pushed back (with no date in the horizon) but the newer more popular one's are getting discussed and seem to have actual dates. (I know it is to make money, I understand that).

Please take no offense June I am looking forward to View Finder (I have been waiting for years for volume 3), Kizuna, Tyrant who falls in love, Maiden Rose and some other titles that have been licensed.

It just seems like some titles just keep being pushed back. I had a list of titles about a year ago that had titles coming out then they got removed from all sites for all dates then this year some of them have been mentioned to be released. Pure Heart (Junjou) volume 2 is one of them but I don't see any dates or volume 2 even listed on the website. Two others I have been looking for Object of My Affection (has a date but I am sure it will be pushed back), and Honey and Chocolate (which doesn't even have a date). It just feels like some of these title may never be published. :(
reader17

Postby verygorgeous » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 am

My question regarding Pure Heart (Junjo) is if the additional material released with the third volume will be included. When the tankobon came out in Japan the publisher offered a special edition that had a comic which featured a brief glimpse into what happens after the end of the book. Luckily I have all three volumes (actually vol. 2 is currently in the mail on its way from Japan) but I don't know the language so I was hoping that the extra would be included. I guess I could just cross my fingers and hope!
verygorgeous

Postby kuromi33 » Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 am

they are making a live action film
kuromi33

Postby Noon » Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Yeah, just read about it on ANN. I think it is a great series and would have been good to have an anime adaptation. It is one of my favorite titles by Hyouta Fujiyama. Hopefully a release date for volume 2 will be set soon.
Noon

Postby Kida » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Would love to see volume 2+3 soooooon... I love this series so much!!! :(
Kida

Postby niastyle » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 am

I thought I was the only person wondering where vol.2 was. Glad to see I'm not alone. I hope it comes out soon. I really like this title.
niastyle

Next

Return to Juné Titles