Maiden Rose YES!!!

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby 2old4yaoi » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

If the book is out & be more well known before Yaoicon - hopefully some folks will cos play Taki & Klaus for the Yaoicon in Oct (not too far removed from Hetalia uniform?). No - haven't even met any guy pretty enough to slash into Taki but plenty who can easily be cast into Klaus :twisted:
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: TX

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby Shroud » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

Interestingly, the scanlator contacted me about this conversation, so Chibikami, some discussion is indeed brewing, though I don't know why to me directly and not to you or on here! Basically, the response is she will continue scanlating this until you contact her directly and say stop. And Mangafox's response has been, they will continue to host to host manga until either the scanlator asks them to desist, or the publisher does and gives them a list of manga to take down. But take it down they will, they took down Net Comics' holdings after they asked. They won't take down yours or Tokyopop unless asked directly though, apparently. LOL

Yaoi-con sounds like it will be a blast. I bet anyone cosplaying Taki will actually be female though, not many guys are small and pretty enough to carry him off!
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
User avatar
Shroud
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 am
Location: NW England

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Shroud wrote:Yaoi-con sounds like it will be a blast. I bet anyone cosplaying Taki will actually be female though, not many guys are small and pretty enough to carry him off!


I think that goes with any yaoi couple Shroud. :lol:
User avatar
Hiyoshimaru
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby aoi_aka » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 pm

I bet Shiki (YC's own bishie) could pull it off. He's small and thin and oh, gawd, he's just to die for. I don't have a picture of him in any of my 3 collections. He has that tranquil and alluring something that Taki has. I don't remember seeing him cosplaying anything in the 3 times I've gone. He's usually wearing a shirt, mini-skirt and garters.
Image
User avatar
aoi_aka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Location: under Fuji's desk

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

aoi_aka wrote:I bet Shiki (YC's own bishie) could pull it off. He's small and thin and oh, gawd, he's just to die for. I don't have a picture of him in any of my 3 collections. He has that tranquil and alluring something that Taki has. I don't remember seeing him cosplaying anything in the 3 times I've gone. He's usually wearing a shirt, mini-skirt and garters.


Ohmigod! :shock:... did you say he wears... garters and a mini skirt? Its Haruka Minami's bishies come-to-life!
User avatar
Hiyoshimaru
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:53 am

So I see that Maiden Rose is slated to be June's next new release soon - when will it hit other retailers i.e. AMZN etc ... I can't wait to get my hands on it! :lol:
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: TX

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby 3rza777 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok, I was told by Barns and Noble (again) that my Maiden Rose Volume 1 would ship to retailers (after being delayed the original March 24th release) on April 16th.

It has been almost a month since I was told the new release date and I've recieved no word since Thursday from B&N about it ever shipping.


What gives DMP? How long is this "production bottleneck" going to delay this much anticipated title?
3rza777
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby 3rza777 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:34 pm

And stop telling us "stay on topic".

We are on topic, if DMP/June'/801 are so afraid of some relavant criticism then they should dismantle the forum :roll:
3rza777
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby 3rza777 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:43 pm

2old4yaoi wrote:If the book is out & be more well known before Yaoicon - hopefully some folks will cos play Taki & Klaus for the Yaoicon in Oct (not too far removed from Hetalia uniform?). No - haven't even met any guy pretty enough to slash into Taki but plenty who can easily be cast into Klaus :twisted:



Hey now :(

Klaus is a handsome stud :mrgreen: ;)
If they cosplay someone as Klaus, he'll need to be tall, ripped and very handsome (a hyper masculine man ;) )

Taki would be pulled off quite well by a beautiful, cute male asian cosplayer

Wouldn't it be interesting if they were both real gay guys ^^

This is of course my petty opinion :p ;)
3rza777
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Maiden Rose YES!!!

Postby aoi_aka » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm

3rza777 wrote:And stop telling us "stay on topic".

We are on topic, if DMP/June'/801 are so afraid of some relavant criticism then they should dismantle the forum :roll:


Ouch. Somebody didn't take their nap today.
Image
User avatar
aoi_aka
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Location: under Fuji's desk

PreviousNext

Return to Juné Titles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron