All You Need Is Love (novel) volume 1!!

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

All You Need Is Love (novel) volume 1!!

Postby plchat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 am

I wonder will this novel volume 1 re-print?? If so when and how long. I been look around and try to order but it's said out of prints/out of stock. I am pre-order volume 2 with my friend who sell mangas once it come out BUT I couldn't get to buy volume 1. Please tell me when will you re-print. If not going to re-print then I got no choice but to cancel volume 2. I'm quite a bit of collector but not THAT crazy to buy $70-$110 for this one book from some greedy people who try to sell with unreasonable price.
plchat

Re: All You Need Is Love (novel) volume 1!!

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am

I've seen it in a store. So I think there must be some left somewhere around the world. ( In English )
Senyoru-Chan

Postby plchat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah, but I live in AUS and mangas and yaoi manga and novel are not much popular in this country not to mention that most of Australian are lazy to read books (sorry to say this but it's true) that's why they prefer anime more than manga, but I prefer original works more which is manga than anime. That's why I have to buy online and most of place online is OUT OF PRINT or OUT OF STOCK. Which why if June not going to re-print it then there's no point to buy volume 2. It's already pain me to find all of Guilty novel especially volume 3 which really hard to find. Akadot don't have and other place sell very expensive. But luckily I was able to find one from online shop but this time is not :(
plchat

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah I know it can be hard sometimes. You can find it easily if you're ready to pay but that you may not wanna do. xD I personally thing paying more than 15 $ for a manga is ridiculous. Especially if it's not even a new book.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby plchat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I agree and this novel fairly new to June and run out very quick like even before volume 2 release. I really hope that June will consider re-print this one so that those stupid seller can't take advantage on this. I check amazon and find that those seller so stupid and selfish, they bought books more than one copy and keep it so that can sell it in high price :evil: :evil: . I can understand that some mangas from some publisher that no longer around will sell in high price (eg cmx and LOTs titles that use to belong in Tokyopop US) since publisher already gone dead or lost their license!! But this so stupid!! Really I hope that June re-prints enough that those people no longer take advantage of. If not I got no choice but to find some scanlation place that do scan license manga/novel which I don't really want to since it's illegal :x :x and unfair and I really want to support mankaga too.
plchat

Postby Kira Yamato44 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:19 pm

I just saw on amazon volume one going for 69.00. That is beyond ridiculous. I hate it when people take advantage of a situation like that. The same thing happened with the first 3 volumes of viewfinder. That was really appalling. I hope June re-prints as well for those who weren't forunate to get the novel when it was in print.

私はあくまだ。坊ちゃんの執事ですから。-セバスチャン・ミカエリス

主の命は絶対だ。あくまで執事私も。-クロード・フォースタス
Kira Yamato44

Postby plchat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I agree!!!! I really hope June re-print soon since volume 2 already come out OoO I was like NOOOOO I want to buy but no volume 1 then it's like killing me!!! I hate to download illegal not to mention want to touch actual book and support mankaga as well too d(^O^)b *sign don't know what to do about this. Maybe if there's LOTs of people begging at same time then June might consider do re-print right away or faster (^_<)b
plchat

Postby janine » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 am

I also fervently hope that, "All You Need is Love" volume 1 is reprinted for those of us who were not fortunate enough to purchase it at the time and possibly even the second volume is that goes out of stock/print as well.
The prices for these books, especially for volumes are exorbitant and utterly ridiculous. All we can do is wait and hope. :)
janine

Postby phoenix15 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 am

I also most definitely share the same opinion as these other members. Please consider reprinting, "All You Need is Love" Volume 1.

I wold really like to own this copy as well since I have volume 2, but I simply cannot afford it at these ridiculous prices either.

Thank you.
phoenix15

Return to Juné Titles