Poll: Should we sell June T-shirts?

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Should we sell T-shirts with yaoi artwork on it (i.e. June titles)?

Yes, I'd buy one!
23%
Maybe, depending on the artist and price.
59%
No, my wardrobe is better than that.
9%
Read my comments below.
9%

Total votes : 22

Re: Poll: Should we sell June T-shirts?

Postby keikanna44 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 pm

I would love a Finder or Tyrant shirt! :) *drooling* I probably would just wear it around the house and to sleep in. I doubt I would have the courage to wear it in public. My vote is for yes depending on the picture. Since I have a bunch of anime shirts a yaoi shirt would go great with my collection. :lol:
My Favorite Mangaka- Ayano Yamane, Sadahiro Mika, Itsuki Kaname, Minami Haruka, Mizukami Shin, Ike Reibun, and Hinako Takanaga.
keikanna44

Postby dunno001 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Price and quality would be kinda big factors to me. If all is well, I'd prolly pick up a few. (For that matter, I still have my half-sleeve uke shirt with the DMI logo on the sleeve...)
-dunno001
-Once burnt, twice shy...
dunno001

Postby streetwalkersan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:57 am

I'd buy them depending on the design of both the print and the actual shirt. I like form fitting clothes myself so if it wasn't available in a women's model I probably wouldn't bother. Not unless the artist/series was one I really reeaaally loved. I'd pay good money for a tasteful Ai no Kusabi t-shirt. Like I said on another thread, now'd be a good time to jump on the AnK bandwagon! :D
streetwalkersan

Previous

Return to Juné Titles