Seven Days: Monday-Thursday

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Seven Days: Monday-Thursday

Postby eternaltorture » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

I checked June's August schedule just now (I don't check it often) and I found Seven Days: Monday-Thursday on its release chart! :o

You won't believe how happy I am!! :D I have the volumes in Japanese and I'm so happy that you guys licensed this! <3
It's one of my favorite titles because I love the plot, the characters (Aw, Shino~~ <3), and the illustrations! (I really love Takarai sensei's artwork *_*)

And just wondering, it seems as though June listed this title as a one-shot (one volume) since I don't see vol.1 next to it... :? Are you (June) planning to publish the second volume?
eternaltorture

Re: Seven Days: Monday-Thursday

Postby Kida » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:07 am

Just saw this too and I'm so happy! This story is wonderful, one of the best things I'v ever read... I love it and I hope you'll publish the second volume soon afterwards! =)
Kida

Postby tsukimori » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 pm

anyone bought it yet? still waiting for my fav online store to have it in stock
tsukimori

Postby fairygirl » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 am

I'm eagerly awaiting this one as well. I don't think it's out yet. Do we have a firm release date on this one??
fairygirl

Postby Moonmaiden » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 am

So it's now available on Akadot. Just how long usually it will be available on the other stores like Rightstuf or Amazon? Because I don't buy from Akadot as they only use EMS for shipping? The status of this book is still pre-order on Amazon, and the shipping date hasn't changed. This applies to yokan 2 too, as the shipping date is still on December 28th :?
Moonmaiden

Postby lore » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

Moonmaiden wrote:So it's now available on Akadot. Just how long usually it will be available on the other stores like Rightstuf or Amazon? Because I don't buy from Akadot as they only use EMS for shipping? The status of this book is still pre-order on Amazon, and the shipping date hasn't changed. This applies to yokan 2 too, as the shipping date is still on December 28th :?

You can't go by the Amazon shipping dates. They're just not right. Generally it takes about a month for a book to go from Akadot to Amazon, with stops at RightStuff & JustManga in-between.

I have a feeling some of the recent releases will be a little more than a month because some books were printed just for YaoiCon and more may be on their way. For example, Finder 2 is out at Akadot right now, but its Amazon release is planned for the first week of November, which is about 5 weeks away (and this is a release date from Amazon that I feel is reliable because it's changed a few times recently). But Finder 2's early release is because of YaoiCon. So, normally a month, and a little more than a month around YC. ^_^

love, lore
lore

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 pm

lore wrote:You can't go by the Amazon shipping dates. They're just not right. Generally it takes about a month for a book to go from Akadot to Amazon, with stops at RightStuff & JustManga in-between.

I believe AMZN is probably among 1st in line afrter Akadot? Rightstuf is still holding my Finder1 & Maiden Rose 2 Hostage - due to Love Pistols 4 that is probably currently on back order from Blu <sigh>. The status is "More is on the way" - whatever that means. It really upset me a little because I wished I could have entered MR2 review in the recent contest. I went ahead & ordered Seven Days from AMZN.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby comusbassington » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Anime Castle seems to get the books about a week or two after Akadot. I picked up a copy of Seven Days there (I'm dumb because I didn't realize the warehouse was pretty close to my house >__<) but I'm not sure how reasonable the shipping charges are. I had pre-ordered it from Amazon but I figured since I physically saw it I would buy it and cancel my order. I'm glad I did because I kind of loved it and hope June releases volume two (are they being treated as separate volumes?)

I pre-ordered Maiden Rose II from BN over the summer and I get the impression it's just not coming up in their system because they won't send it to me. I think I might have to order it again. :(
lip balm?
comusbassington

Postby Moonmaiden » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you for the complete explanation, Lore.

Rightsuf has finally updated my preorder status. They have reserved the book for me now. I got my maiden rose 2 from a local bookstore, now I'm just waiting for Yokan 2 to be available on Amazon. I really can't wait.
Moonmaiden

Postby fairygirl » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 am

Any word on the likely turn around time for volume 2 to come out??

I really love this sweet and touching story.
fairygirl

Next

Return to Juné Titles