June Poll: Which Mangaka Would You Like On June?

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Which mangaka that haven't been published by June' would you like to see on June' next?

Masare Minase
20%
Yuzuha Ougi
10%
Nase Yamato
17%
Setona Mizushiro
11%
Riko Nekota
1%
Kano Miyamoto
15%
Banana Nangoku
9%
Sakufu Ajimine
3%
Sakae Kusama
5%
CJ Michalski
8%

Total votes : 181

June Poll: Which Mangaka Would You Like On June?

Postby ChibiKami » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Let's do a poll! Here's a list of Mangaka that haven't been published on June. Who should we do? Who do you like?
ChibiKami

Re: June Poll: Which Mangaka Would You Like On June?

Postby Prettykitty20034 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 pm

I voted for Setona Mizushiro, Yuzuha Ougi, and Kano Miyamoto. Ougi in particular is much more suitable for 801 in my opinion as her work is really, really explicit. If I had another vote, I'd give it to Masara Minase, whose work I also like and would buy. The rest of the choices aren't really to my taste and I'd have to read some reviews to determine whether or not I'd buy. Anything Setona Mizushiro would be a day one purchase though.
Prettykitty20034

Postby mo2468 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm

I went with Minase, Mizushiro and Miyamoto (bwahaha! three "m's"!), though I'd argue the particular Mizushiro title I'd like licensed is a better match for 801 Media since it was actually written for an older audience in mind to begin with (regardless of "graphic" content).
mo2468

Postby lore » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Yuzuha Ougi's books can be pretty explicit, but her stories are rarely violent or full of non-con, so I guess this is the right place for her. I had my doubts for a moment, though. But, you know, ADORE her, so voted!

I hope, really, that you're considering all the mangakas on both lists (except for one that I loathe), because they all write great books and are worthy of publication. They could easily take up June/801/DokiDoki's time for a couple years, which would be YUMMEH! I fear the bigger names that you put on both lists will easily gather the most votes, but maybe that means they'll just get prioritized first. :D
lore

Postby 2old4yaoi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I went w/ Minase, Mizushiro and Nase. I adore, adore Ougi Yuzuha - I have both of her works published by DQ but I have to agree her work belongs to 801Media line & not June.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby kinziechan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 am

I like them all but the ones I want to see I dont want to see changed. ><

I have gone ahead and voted though. >.> Hopefully all this stink lands on someones listening ears.
Interested in an Anime Con in good weather? Great weather? Anime Kaigi, held in Flagstaff Az, is just the thing for you. Visit us at http://www.animekaigi.com or PM me with questions!
http://wetlemon.livejournal.com/-A yaoi blog by fans for fans!
kinziechan

Postby phoenix4045 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I voted for the 2 I am most familiar with, Yamato Nase and CJ M. However any of the listed options would make fantastic additions!
phoenix4045

Postby monkeebiz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I went for Nase Yamato and Minara Minase. Almost voted for Kano Miyamoto, but then saw Banana Nangoku listed. I really really laughed so hard at "Don't Call Me Master" that I want to own it. :lol:
monkeebiz

Postby sun22 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 am

I've voted for Masara Minase, Setona Mizushiro and Kano Miyamoto. However, I only trust Kano Miyamoto's art to be kept in the original / unedited form. I'd really prefer Masara Minase and Setona Mizushiro be handled by 801 Media, as most likely, despite voting here, I won't be buying them if they're released in edited form (assuming, there's a way for me to find out before purchasing...) I guess I will judge current June's policy on that from the upcoming Maiden Rose and Viewfinder.
sun22

Postby Mouri » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Without any hesitation, I picked Yuzuha Ougi, Setona Mizushiro and Kano Miyamoto.

I had to remember which work of Banana's I read and then it hit me~
It was Embracing the Canvas. That one was so hot. xD;
Mouri

Next

Return to Juné Titles