June Titles Licenses for 2012 You Care About

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: June Titles Licenses for 2012 You Care About

Postby niastyle » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 am

In 2012, I am looking forward to more Border and Kizuna. But what I haven't seen and want to know is, has Border vol 4 and Kizuna vol 11 been licensed? I have vol 4 of Border, and have had it for a year now, and it looks awesome. It kills me not to know what is says, it looks like the best volume so far. But is it licensed, or will it be licensed? And what about Kizuna vol 11? I know it's not part of vol 5 of the deluxe edition, so is it even licensed? I hope so. Another volume I have in Japanese that I can't read and am dying to know what it says.

I was beyond giddy to finally see vol 2 of Black Sun. I just bought it from akadot a few days ago along with 11 other yaoi titles, can't wait for it to get here. I had almost given up hope on that one. And I'm also looking forward to more Blue Sheep, and Castle Mango.

I am curious to know if there will be more Finder after vol 5. The Finder website says, "Finder 5, the final manga in the Finder series". I know it's the end of this arc of the story, but not the end of the series. So will June continue with the story and license further volumes of Finder? I hope so. You can't leave us hanging.

And of course I'm looking forward to the rest of Bad Teacher's Equation, one of my favorite manga of all time.
niastyle

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 am

DMP got the license for Finder vol. 6 It should be out this summer. :D
maywong

Postby Vata_Raven » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Black Sun volume 2 has been pushes back again, this time it's to July.
“In order to protect something precious, you must find it first.”- Vata Raven
Vata_Raven

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 am

Finder, Tyrant and Private teacher would have to be my favourites right now... But I buy anything that has good art and looks kinky. Haha!
Senyoru-Chan

Postby naomi-ai » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Looking forward to Only the Ring Finger Knows 5, Finder 6 and the fabled last volumes of Ai no Kusabi. No dates on any of them yet but I know DMP reps have mentioned them in forums concerning those titles and said sometime in 2012 for them :D

On another note; looking forward to more Tyrant and Kizuna.
naomi-ai

Postby pixieblade » Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 pm

I am pretty satisfied with the turn around for most of the titles listed; 2-3 months is a reasonable translation and printing time in my opinion. The one title I'm biting my nails for an update on is Border v.4. I just received my copy from Japan (which I bought specifically for the drama cd) and really hope it gets translated soon. Since v.1-3 are out, with v.3 releasing in January, I was wondering when we can expect to see v.4 up on the release list. Any hints?
pixieblade

Postby eternaltorture » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 am

I'm most excited for: Caramel (カラメル) by Okuyama Puku

I love Okuyama Puku's works! I would love to see DMG's version of Rule of Standing on Tiptoe be released as print :) To be honest, I wish JuneManga can make a poll of all DMG released titles and have the readers pick 2-3 titles they would like to see in print format and then maybe June can try to get the top 10 or top 5 titles licensed for print... ^^
eternaltorture

Previous

Return to Juné Titles