Contest to preview new books on eManga!

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Contest to preview new books on eManga!

Postby ChibiKami » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Hey everyone! We've been running a contest on Twitter to give our fans a chance to read new books IN THEIR ENTIRETY before or right after they hit store shelves! So today-we're giving away Hideyuki Kikuchi's TAIMASHIN: THE RED SPIDER EXORCIST VOL.1 to preview for full! See if you like it before you buy, and if you do-tell a friend!

Send keyword "ramen" to previewATemanga.com. First 20 people will win Taimashin to read entirely on eManga!

This is the book for today only-but follow us on Twitter-we'll be giving away more books-and later this week, we'll be giving away Yashakiden in full! No kidding! You think I would joke with our devoted fans here on the DMP boards? (And I'm giving you all the heads up before we give that one away!)

For a recap of Taimashin, check out the book page HERE

Good luck!

ChibiKami :D
ChibiKami

Re: Contest to preview new books on eManga!

Postby Pluto VIII » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 am

gah, I hate twitter. I just made an account to participate in another contest on a different site. Thats all I use my account for.
:x
Pluto VIII

Postby ChibiKami » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm

No worries-we know everyone isn't into Twitter! We'll post the keyword for tomorrow's Yashakiden giveaway here as well! We'll give you guys a more definitive time later today.

Hope you guys will enter and try checking it out~it's a novel Kikuchi has always wanted to have published state-side. So we'd love to hear the VHD fans feedback on it. :D
ChibiKami

Postby ChibiKami » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Hey guys! So we're giving away a preview of the ENTIRE NOVEL of Yashakiden to read on eManga! So you guys can try it out before you buy it~and of course, feedback is always greatly appreciated! For those of you who live internationally, this is a great opportunity to read Kikuchi's latest work, as a lot of times books are a little slow in reaching all of you!

So today-send keyword "tofu" to previewATemanga.com. The first 20 people will get to read Yashakiden in it's entirety. Since this forum is full of Kikuchi's fans-we want to give you guys first dibs! So have at it, good luck, and we look forward to hearing feedback! :D
ChibiKami

Postby cartinmartin1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

hmm which keywords do you posts !
cartinmartin1

Postby avaviney » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 pm

followed!!! I can't wait to enter the contest!!!:D
avaviney

Postby huikojl » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Yes this is a very great contest . I will join it if i have the spare time
huikojl

Postby tarbcl » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Thats all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something special. You clearly know what you are working on, youve insured so many corners. thanks
tarbcl

Return to Vampire Hunter D