VHD LOLS

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

VHD LOLS

Postby Su-In » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am

Thought it was time to reopen this thread, seeing as the last one brought out some real gems. Unfortunately I cannot submit my own D-isnspired fun now due to my laptop going funny on me once again:( Everyone else feel free to submit your own!

3.....2....1....GO!
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

Re: VHD LOLS

Postby Ratchet573 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:18 pm

The Pluto masterbation thing. I still think that totally made no sense being in there, was a bit of a "WAT?" Moment
Ratchet573

Postby Pluto VIII » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Ratchet573 wrote:The Pluto masterbation thing.

8-) Haha yeah that was awesome. Can't really beat that one.

I also liked it when the Carbuncle's face was on Doris' ass and he said something like "Whoah, sometimes this job has it's perks!"

You guys should start reviving more of your old classic topics like this.
Pluto VIII

Postby sothisdhampir » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Alright...every day on my way home for work I pass a hotel billboard that says "We've lowered our rates! D - 39.99!!" I can't help but to snicker at that. I have to think , Wow, D must be suffering pretty bad in the economy to hire himself out for that. hehehe.

Here is another funny I've stumbled across.
The_Lovely_D_by_Serrifth.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sothisdhampir

Postby Scygoku » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:25 am

@.@ lol cause that clearly happened in the rose princess
Scygoku

Postby exsanguinate » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:54 am

LOL!!! :mrgreen: LOOOVE the drawing! SOOO cute!

Good to have this thread back up an' running!

So, ya know if you're a VHD fan if:
You start seeing faces in the creases of your left plam, like finding shapes in clouds.
You not only have a D-ish pendant, but earrings too.
You start finding vaguely D-looking goth guys really attractive.
You compare all vamp fics to VHD, even Stoker's classic.
You start fanstasizing about him doing regular household chores (try it--you'll have endless giggle fits. Think about it--he's vacuuming and accidentally sucks up his coat tails...).
You listen to an emo song and start gushing about how it's so D.
You say that Edward Cullen (Twilight--which I really don't care for) uses stripper glitter--D doesn't need to sparkle!

Whaddaya think?
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby sothisdhampir » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 am

>>You start fanstasizing about him doing regular household chores (try it--you'll have endless giggle fits. Think about it--he's vacuuming and accidentally sucks up his coat tails...).<< OMG your so right about the endless giggles. :lol: it would be especally strange to come home to find D cooking dinner, or doing the dishes while Lefty complains of drowning in soapy water.

Going to back to strange, funny moments in the novels, this one had has to be my fav. D's makeover with Chlomo...I swear when I read the book I know it would happen, but when it did I just couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sothisdhampir

Postby exsanguinate » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey, did you draw that? Very nice, and kudos to the artist!I liked that scene too. Chlomo was the quirkiest VHD villian...I was actually kinda sad to see him go.

Yeah, Lefty would be...unless he had on those yellow rubber gloves! I can just see it...D probably carries 'em around somewhere in a random coat pocket, just in case a random sink of dirty dishes materializes by the side of a dusty Frontier trail! Bet the Hand'd just love that.
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby sothisdhampir » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Ah, I only wish I had that kind of artistic talent. :) I like D's expression in that pic...he looks both very tried and extremly annoyed.

I agree with you about Chlomo...he has to be my fav D bad guy, just becuse he was so quirky and unexpected. I almost cried to see him go, at least D gave him the chance to do a meaningful makeover...that was sweet of D, BTW. LOL...Pale Fallen Angels 3 and 4 was just so unlike how I thought it would be. Dramatic...and VERY humorus. :)

Lets see....I have another funny somewhere... (I think half my hardrive is D....)
Vampire_Hunter_D_MLP_by_Doomwing.jpg

There we go...my little D.
sothisdhampir

Postby LinaBelan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm

I LOVE that little pony D!!!!!
I want one!!!!
*LAUGHS*
Tho' the "basking in hawtness is also priceless!!!!!!
RandomPerson: So whats your favorite subject in school?
Me: History.
RandomPerson: Oh! So you like the strories and fairy tales?
Me: Yes, finding that little truth amoungest the lies is fun!
LinaBelan

Next

Return to Vampire Hunter D