D's outfit.

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Re: D's outfit.

Postby Lightbringer » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Well let me say you are one hawt couple together. The Leila and D combo is just stunning. And the detail on the outfits! My god, it's joygasmic! Please please please do post more pics.

The unexpected red eyes just makes it all the awesomer.
Lightbringer

Postby exsanguinate » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm

The red eyes are perfect!!! Love them. The devil's in the details, right?
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Thank you all for such wonderful replies! Unfortunately my photoshoot this month was canceled due to unexspected events.... My papa passed the 4th.... So further progress of D will be witheld until it is time for me fly back home to my place where I can keep myself occupied to work on projects. I do plan to add alot more to D so I really do look foward to the other accessories I will be making.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm so sorry...please take your time and I hope you and your family pull though.
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Lightbringer » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 pm

You have my condolscences. I wish the strength in this difficult time. *hug*
Lightbringer

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 am

I'm back home now. I do feel a bit better at least of-course it still hurts but it will get better as it goes on >.> I hope it does. As for calling this place home now not too sure... cause most likely by the end of June I will move back to my old Home. Need to help the family get through what has happened. Thus NY will be new home soon haha hopefully employment will be easier there... Anyways in the mean time work on more costume stuff! I did get my new D boots! The heel is much thicker than the one previously worn and it generally looks so much cooler!
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

^ So glad everything is going ok with you. *Hug* And horaaaaaay for new boots! You really have skillz for being able to walk in those last ones!
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby exsanguinate » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Hang in there...all the best to you. :D

Yay! I LOVE shopping for new boots!
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Finally making an update... It's been a while due to everything that has happened I manage to make little progress this is also cause I have work on other outfits but at last I did make new shoulder armor and took pictures of the new boots I hope you all enjoy. Also if you figure I should add anything or have any form a opinion please share I'm always looking at to improve my D costume.

As you can see the heel on the boots are much thicker I don't think D would run around in stilettos like the boots I had on before and also I can walk much better in these a lot less pain! Second improvement is I made entirely new shoulder armor these are much bigger and rounder so they sit better on my shoulder than the ones before I just feel there is more that I should add to it I just don't know what yet... hmmmm anyways I will always be making improvement to this outfit and again would appreciate your opinions and ideas I hope you all enjoy.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Those boots are HOT!!!! I cannot wait to see the end result. :D
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

PreviousNext

Return to Vampire Hunter D