Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Re: D's outfit.

Postby 18thAngel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

No kidding! And he didn't even fall?!
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby sothisdhampir » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Leila wrote:Back from Ohio and the convention, sadly we didn't get many pics ourselves of the outfits but will have more after Megacon (which is next month).

We're going to add more details and stuff to D and adjust a few things, as well as get new boots as he had waaay too much of a hard time in those. Leila is pretty much done though. I got a couple shoots with the costume but right now I don't have them on me as I am waiting on the photographers. So yeah in a month or so we'll have more pics! We had a very good reaction from the fans, they really loved D especially and he got a few hugs, too. :)

WOW WOW WOW! Both of your costumes...they are astonishing! Lelia I postivly love how detailed your costume is, that is above and beyond! :) Thank you for sharing this with as, your hard work had a excellent result.

I don't blame D for getting a few hugs...that costume is so amazing! And I love love love the heels! :D They add to the whole Amano element very nicely. Your boyfriend is amazing for daring to wear those, I can't even walk in high boots.
sothisdhampir

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:39 am

This shot is probably one of the few that I favor most. After wearing the costume I know what I want to fix and what to adjust. Thank you all for reading up on each post I made the journey is far from over so I still hope to have your support.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 am

Hi just posting an update of a minor detail I wanted to improve. First I made the hat fit better! Second I did my make up again to see what style is best and I think this will be the final result. Though I am sure I will be improving more over time.

The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

The Vampire Hunter D wrote:Hi just posting an update of a minor detail I wanted to improve. First I made the hat fit better! Second I did my make up again to see what style is best and I think this will be the final result. Though I am sure I will be improving more over time.

You are a god among men.

And those are contacts, right? They're DIVINE.
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Ummm about the eyes.... They are not contacts XD It's weird cause I took thousands of pictures with my canon and this is the first time I get red eye in my picture... a sign maybe?
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Hmm, it must be. :D But anyhow it looks amazing, even if it is only red-eye. We can pretend it's real!
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby sothisdhampir » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 am

The Vampire Hunter D wrote:Hi just posting an update of a minor detail I wanted to improve. First I made the hat fit better! Second I did my make up again to see what style is best and I think this will be the final result. Though I am sure I will be improving more over time.

0_0 Wow....just wow. That costume is beyond all words....I second what 18th Angel said...your a God to men everywhere! And that chance red eye...what an astonishing chance image. It looks so awesome I think you might want to look into getting some red contacts for the outfit.
sothisdhampir

Postby 18thAngel » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 am

^ Make sure to get really good quality contacts if you do though; I have a friend that wears red ones sometimes and they make his eyes ACTUALLY red because they're so irritating. :?
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Su-In » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 pm

18thAngel wrote:^ Make sure to get really good quality contacts if you do though; I have a friend that wears red ones sometimes and they make his eyes ACTUALLY red because they're so irritating. :?

Very true. Maybe try and get some custom contacts made if you have any money left to spare after making those amazing outfits! And btw you're version of D...guh! :P
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

PreviousNext

Return to Vampire Hunter D