D's outfit.

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Re: D's outfit.

Postby Su-In » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Wow, leila that's amazing! :o I envy you and your boyfriends skills so much it hurts a little... Can't wait to see the completed outfit! I've made one or two plushies before but the thought of doing a D one scares me a little. There's just so many damn bits and pieces to his outfit (if you go with Amano's D designs at least).

And D in a wife-beater...I just can't imagine it,it's too scary to think about. The real question though is...would he still wear the hat with the wifebeater? I think he would - it's just too hard to imagine him without it lol
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

Postby 18thAngel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Su-In wrote:Wow, leila that's amazing! :o I envy you and your boyfriends skills so much it hurts a little... Can't wait to see the completed outfit! I've made one or two plushies before but the thought of doing a D one scares me a little. There's just so many damn bits and pieces to his outfit (if you go with Amano's D designs at least).

And D in a wife-beater...I just can't imagine it,it's too scary to think about. The real question though is...would he still wear the hat with the wifebeater? I think he would - it's just too hard to imagine him without it lol

:D :lol: :D :lol:
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Su-In wrote:Wow, leila that's amazing! :o I envy you and your boyfriends skills so much it hurts a little... Can't wait to see the completed outfit! I've made one or two plushies before but the thought of doing a D one scares me a little. There's just so many damn bits and pieces to his outfit (if you go with Amano's D designs at least).

D will always wear the hat it's a must at least if I decide to be in a wifebeater that is how I would do it!
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby sothisdhampir » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 am

LMAO! Yes he would choose to wear the wife beater and hat...that just sound like him. :D
sothisdhampir

Postby exsanguinate » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

:D :lol: LOL!!! Now can you imagine--gasp!--replacing the hat with the all-American baseball cap? The kind that men keep glued on their heads, only off when showering or sleeping? (And sometimes it's left on even then?) Egad. :shock:

Wow. The costume is AMAZING!!! :mrgreen:

Go for the plushie! I'd love to try to make one, too. Perhaps if I survive until the proverbial school-free summer.
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby sothisdhampir » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am

exsanguinate wrote:[color=#00BF00] :D :lol: LOL!!! Now can you imagine--gasp!--replacing the hat with the all-American baseball cap? The kind that men keep glued on their heads, only off when showering or sleeping? (And sometimes it's left on even then?) Egad. :shock:

[color]

Ewww, D in a baseball cap! That made me sick to my stomach, lol! We'll hey at least D had something in common with modern man....he never ever takes off his hat. Not even when sleeping. He's fallen off of cliffs and still had that thing on.
sothisdhampir

Postby 18thAngel » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:35 am

^ He has, you're right! It's like, glued to his head.

That, or it's somewhat magical, like his cape.
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby sothisdhampir » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am

That wouldn't be shocking hehe! :) Special hat and special cape. D needs it all.
sothisdhampir

Postby 18thAngel » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 am

His hat is so epic. I do, however, adore the picture of him in the art book without a hat. *dies*
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby exsanguinate » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 pm

His hair's SO PRETTY!!! Obviously I like my guys with luxurient flowing locks. :D
Hey, Su-In, isn't your avatar Amano's painting of Gaiman's Sandman from Sandman: The Dream Hunters? LOVE that book. SO pretty, and a great story.
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

PreviousNext

Return to Vampire Hunter D