NEW! Production Associate
Reports to the Production Manager
- To complete materials for publication of comics, manga, illustration books and various other printing collateral.
- Organized individual with strong communication skills to assist the in-house Creative Department in expediting and overseeing all creative projects in all phases of publication production, from conception to final product (e.g.: advertising, promotion and packaging).
- Routes layouts for approvals and coordinates final press proofs
- Assists in determining priority of projects to meet printing deadlines.
- Works with Production Manager to coordinate projects with designers.
- Scan material as needed.
- Solicitation write-ups and various marketing related graphic duties
- Minor design projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2 years equivalent related experience
- Graphic design background required with knowledge of graphic programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat/PDF
- Proficiency in MS and MAC applications with Word and Excel
- High level of initiative
- Proven ability to shift gears easily in a fluid environment and contribute as an effective team member
- Knowledge of print-production a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Business term knowledge, strong vocabulary, spelling, grammar
- Editorial skills preferred
- Prior project/production coordination experience in a similar industry as printing, advertising, marketing or other type firm/agency would be preferred, but not required as long as skills are strong.
Education & Requirements:
Casual dress. Pay is negotiable, part-time and full-time.
Please send resumes to Fred by e-mail, fax, or mail.
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE