- Logo and ad creation.
- Cover design, layout and editing of novels and graphic novels. Packaging and preparing items for print.
- Design projects for various departments.
- Assisting sales department with graphics as requested.
- Maintaining and creation of images for multiple websites.
A qualified candidate should have:
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Skilled in Mac and PC.
- Understanding of print and web graphics and formatting files for print and web.
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS and other web programs desirable.
- Working knowledge or experience in print publication and graphic design preferred.
- Understanding of graphic novels and manga preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English, ability to write.
Casual dress. Intern, freelance and part-time positions available.
- Must be able to work in the Gardena, CA office
Please send resumes and portfolios (links only) to Fred by e-mail, fax, or mail.
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE