Digital Manga is looking for a Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual coordinator with strong translation background. Must be able to handle and juggle multiple tasks. Will be forming and setting the foundations for our DMG-the Digital Manga Guild: Foreign Editions division. Communication with foreign licensors and publishers, dealing with acquisitions, translation of contracts, coordination with multiple vendors, translation, book production and editing, research of new foreign publishers and digital platforms for growing digital business and foreign relations.
- Must be at least Bi-Lingual; Multi-lingual a big plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, writing, and translating from English to Foreign language and vice versa.
- Bi-or Mulit-lingual translation and written skills needed in the level for writing up legal contracts.
- Bi-or Mulit-lingual editorial skills for manga, comic, and book production.
Languages Needed. Translation from English to the following:
Chinese / Simplified Chinese
Additional requirements are as followed:
- Familiar with Digital ebooks, epublishing business a Plus
- Able to write up press release or news announcements
- Market through all current and popular Social Networking Sites a Plus
- Experience with marketing graphics/newsletters/blogs/maintenance on SNS a Plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a Plus
- Knowledge of marketing graphic design work and experience using related graphic design software a Plus
- Knowledge or interest of manga/anime/comics/game/books and/or Japanese pop culture a Plus
- Must be comfortable working with Adult Material required!
- Must be go-getter, not theorist, and result-oriented
- Interest in East-meets-West business
- Must be able to work in the Gardena, CA office
- Full time / part time / internship available
- Salary is negotiable commensurable with the qualification
Please email resumes (with Job Description heading in the Subject Heading) to Fred by e-mail (email@example.com), fax, or mail.
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE