(NEW!/UPDATED!) Marketing and Event Tradeshow Coordinator
Digital Manga is looking for a PR & events coordinator with strong SNS & convention background. Must be able to handle and juggle multiple tasks. Must be a people-person and able to handle customers' needs. Must be well-connected to related community and sensitive to changing market and industry. Will be managing our Kickstarter campaign projects, and DMG-the Digital Manga Guild.
- experience/knowledge of organizing anime/manga/game related conventions a must.
- extensive knowledge of Otaku culture/movement
- some knowledge of Yaoi/Hentai culture
- able to handle coordination and management of hundreds of freelance workers
Additional requirements are as followed:
- Must be able to write up press release
- Market through all current and popular Social Networking Sites
- Experience with event coordination, tradeshow and convention planning and setup; able to hold tradeshow panels, talk in front of live audience.
- minimum of 1 year sales/marketing/promotions/tradeshow experience
- experience with marketing graphics/newsletters/blogs/maintenance on SNS
- knowledge of HTML/CSS
- knowledge of marketing graphic design work and experience using related graphic design software
- knowledge or interest of manga/anime/game and/or Japanese pop culture
- Japanese/English bilingual is a plus but not mandatory; bilingual in other lanugages also plus
- must be go-getter, not theorist, and result-oriented
- interest in East-meets-West business
- full time / part time / internship available
- salary is negotiable commensurable with the qualification