NEW! Japanese Novel Translator
The candidate will be responsible for the translation, from Japanese to English or English to Japanese, specifically for novels and novellas.
A qualified candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken Japanese & English
- (Freelance position) Upper division and graduate students preferred
- Strong writing skills and ability to translate and write prose for novels
- Strong spelling, grammar, etc.
- Should be familiar with various style guides for novels, e.g.: Chicago Manual of Style
- Recommended to have experience with at least two translated novel scripts or equivalent
Please send your resume and you will receive a translation test. For the test, we ask that you time how long it takes you to do the translation.
When applying, please state the job description (Japanese Novel Translator) in the subject heading.
Please send resumes to Fred by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax, or mail.
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248