The IT Operations Programmer/Developer works to ensure the efficient operation of the company's network (including LAN, WAN, telecommunications, and Internet), servers, hardware, and equipment. This person will also work closely with decision makers in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization and to maintain company websites, and supporting end users in a help desk capacity. The IT Operations Programmer/Developer is responsible for architecting the network infrastructure and designing and implementing hardware, software and telecommunications solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating systems (XP, 7, 8, 10) and Microsoft Office (2003 and 2007); including company networks, exchange server, VPN and VNC, remote connections, wireless networks, and internet connectivity.
- Working knowledge in maintaining and editing web content with technologies such as Flash, J-Query, Java script and HTML/HTML5.
- Proficient in servicing hardware and software repairs.
- Web Development/Programming, Back End development necessary/ front end helpful but not mandatory.
- Web Application Development Lifecycle,Java
- Database Development and management,
- Client side application programs,
- Familiar with mobile web, Adaptive for mobile devices
- Able to develop CMS; UI; and platforms from scratch
- email/network connectivity
- OS commerce/ Magento / Shopify and other related shopping cart systems.
- Server mantainance, FTP, etc.
- Familiar with ebook technology, formats, mobile devices, tablet, ereaders, mobile phone apps and development helpful.
- Develop better solutions to DRM; digital stamping on ebook formats
- Sites to be maintained: Digitalmanga.com / emanga.com / akadot.com / dmpbooks.com / popjapantravel.com / dmd-sales.com / projecth.xxx / yaoi-club.com
- Must be able to follow work direction without contest, but at the same time able to take initiative and spearhead projects when assigned, while still maintaining daily duties and tasks.
- Casual dress. Intern, freelance and part-time positions available.
- Must be able to work in the Gardena, CA office
Please email resumes specifying position of interest or inquiries by e-mail to, firstname.lastname@example.org , fax, or mail using job description heading (Very important!): IT Operations Web Programmer/Developer
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE