Archive for the ‘Akadot Retail’ Category
It’s the start of February and everyone knows it’s the month of looveeness overload. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, prep yourself with one of eManga’s “Love” titles. Starting February 7th – February 21st, get 20% off select titles! ♥♥ (´ ▽｀).。ｏ♥♡
Semi-sweet romance, heart throbbing first loves, a passionate desire; all of the heart throbbing stories that will give you doki-doki feels to celebrate Valentine’s, whether single, taken, or
Feb. 7th – 14th:
- Even Say I Love You
- Everlasting Love
- A Lovely Day With Yuri Sensei
- I Love Love, Too
- Love Circumstances
- Rainbow Waltz
- Not For A Student
- Romance Of An Ancient Dreaming City
Feb. 14 – 21st:
- Love in my heart
- Love Soul
- Piece Of Love x Love Sickness
- Secret Love: Overture
- Sentimental Garden Lover
- Happy-Go-Lucky Days Vol. 1
- Don’t Tell My Husband Vol. 1
Project-H Exclusive: Feb. 14th – 21st
- With Love, From Mochizuki
- An Ideal Day to Fall in Love
- Knock Me Up
- Three-Star Ladies
It’s officially 2014 and the celebrations aren’t over yet! eManga’s throwing more happy 14′s your way with our 14 Anniversary Sale. 1 year ago, 14 awesome titles were newly released onto eManga, and now from January 14th – January 28th, we’re celebrating their anniversary by giving you 14% off those titles. 7 titles will go on sale the first week and the following 7 the next week. Keep those party hats on and the bubbly coming because it’s going to be a great year.
- Faraway Places
- Black Sun vol.2
- The Reason Why He Loves Him So Much
- Devil’s Infirmary
- Gentlemen’s Agreement Between A Rabbit And A Wolf
- All The Time
- Country Boy
- The Boys With Tomorrow to Conquer Vol. 2
- Welcome to SMC
- Flower Shadow’s Memory
- Border Control : Fate
- Career Gate
Ring in the New Year with Astroboy!
Starting December 30th and for the whole month of January,
eManga will be releasing all new astro boy magazines vol. 61-80
every week at just $4.99!
Continue on the adventure with your favorite characters from
Buddha, Dororo, Black Jack, and Astro boy.
INTERVIEW WITH PUKU OKUYAMA
Author of Caramel, The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe, and Warning! Whispers of Love
1. What are some things you like to do while you work to help you concentrate?
I try several methods to help me concentrate, but mostly I listen to music or even sing to keep me on track. But silence also keeps me focused on my work as well.
2. Which manga(s) do you like reading?
I enjoy reading comedy manga.
3. What type of food do you like?
Pudding. I don’t have a hobby of making sweets but pudding I sometimes make them on my own.
4. How do you usually spend your days off?
I usually spend my days off by going to karaoke, spending time going out with my husband, or simply doing work.
5. There were many scenes within Warning! Whispers of Love where Nagura found Hajime to be “cute.” In your personal opinion, in what sort of situation(s) would you say that a guy is being “cute?”
I find men cute when they are enthusiastic about what they are doing and in high spirits because just watching them puts me be in a happy mood. I believe people who can be passionate at what they are doing have great talent.
6. When you are drawing, which part of the characters do you draw first?
I usually start off drawing from the face. Often in order I first start from the outline, the nose, the eyes/eyebrows, hair and then mouth. When I’m inking, I ink the facial features first then proceed to line the contour of the face.
7. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy painting the base colors.
♥A big THANK YOU to Mrs. Puku Okuyama for answering our questions and for the amazing work she has done.♥